Request for Exhibit Space
To make sure that we have the exhibitor at our conference are inline with what our attendees have requested, we ask that you fill out the form below to tell us a little bit about your company and products and services you will be offering at the conference. Once you have submitted the form we will pass it along to the committee for approval. Once approved we will send you a link to pay for the space. Your space will not be official until payment has been made.
Terms & Conditions
Exhibit Space Terms & Conditions:
- Each booth will be provided with one 6’x 30″ skirted table top, two (2) chairs. Additional tables can be rented at $50 per day based on space and availability.
- Two (2) staff credentials. Additional staff credentials are available for purchase at $100 per person. Only 2 reps allowed per booth at any given time.
- Vendors wishing to sell product/s on the exhibit floor, must provide business information and full details of all products or services you want to offer for prior approval by the Executive Board.
- AANLCP reserves the right, at it’s sole discretion, to have vendors removed by security should they be aggressive with attendees or other vendors. Vendors who are removed for aggressive behaviour will have no rights to refunds. No warnings will be given.
- Exhibitors will check-in with event staff before setting up booths.
- Load in Thursday, March 5, 2020, from Noon – 4 PM (local – PST).
- Exhibitors will staff booths until Sunday, March 8, 2020, 11 AM (local – PST).
- Break down Sunday, March 8, 2020, 11 AM – 2 PM (local – PST).
Booth assignments will be made according to sponsorship, date of registration and payment received. All other booths will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis. Applications will be reviewed for approval within 2 business days of submission, upon approval, payment can be completed online and payment in full is required to reserve exhibit space.
- The exhibit booth fee includes exhibit hall registration for one staff representative. Representatives are invited to participate in all conference activities, including meals and social events. You will receive an email requesting your primary exhibit representative’s name and contact information. Additional representatives are allowed at a cost of $100 for an exhibit hall only or $250 for full passes to include meals and activities. Representatives who wish to attend sessions and receive CEUs must purchase a full conference registration.
- Exhibitors will receive an Excel spreadsheet list of conference attendees two weeks post conference.
You will receive our exhibitor guide via email to your designated company contact in advance of the conference. This will include shipping information along with a request form for booth extras, electricity and any A/V needs
Exhibitor Prize Drawings:
We invite exhibitors to participate in our event drawings which will be promoted in morning announcements and also throughout the day and all drawings will be held in the exhibit hall to encourage engagement with exhibitors.
Please be aware that as part of our event, it is highly likely you may be photographed or recorded on audio and/or video. AANLCP reserves the right to use images, audio and video to promote future conferences, in addition to other marketing and promotion related to the associations mission and activities. Your attendance at this event implies your consent to be photographed, or recorded.
Exhibitor cancellations received by November 30, 2019 will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations after November 30, 2019 are nonrefundable. Notice of cancellation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Conference Cancellation Request” we will process all cancellations and be in contact with you to confirm within 2 business days.